Scary Good Halloween Treats You Can Make with Kauai Coffee
Candy Apple Cider LatteIngredients • 1/2 cup Kauai Coffee (brewed) we recommend something with notes of spice or sweetness like Holiday Spice or Estate Reserve Typica • 1/2 cup apple cider • Steamed milk of choice • Whipped cream and honey Directions 1. Heat apple cider in a small saucepan on the stove 2. In a mug, combine 1/2 cup of freshly brewed Kauai Coffee with hot apple cider 3. Steam milk and pour into coffee and cider mixture 4. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with honey
Broomsticks Butterscotch Coffee SauceIngredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Kauai Coffee (brewed)
- In a saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle boil and use a candy thermometer to bring the mixture to 234 degrees.
- Once the sauce reaches the desired temperature, remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and coffee. You may also add a little more cream to get the consistency just right.
- Enjoy over ice cream, in your favorite coffee, or straight off the spoon!
Scary Good Kauai Coffee BrowniesIngredients
- 1 cup (two sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Kauai Coffee (brewed), plus 1 tablespoon finely ground Kauai Coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Halloween candy, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and combine with brewed Kauai Coffee and cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with sugar, salt, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour and ground coffee into the egg and sugar mixture
- Once cooled, slowly pour the melted butter, coffee and cocoa into the large bowl containing flour, eggs and sugar.
- Gently fold in Halloween candy of choice and mix batter until smooth.
- Pour batter into a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve with a cup of your favorite Kauai Coffee!
Related Blog postsView all
Kauai Coffee Brewing Method Guide
Hawaiian coffee is known worldwide for its unique flavor and distinct aroma. Our tropical climate, warm temperatures, abundant rainfall, and rich volcanic soil provide the perfect conditions for gr...
7 Valentine’s Day Coffee Date Ideas
Being in the coffee business, we know something about being in love. Growing Hawaiian coffee takes a great deal of aloha and passion, and many of life's most cherished friendships and relationships...
Five Reasons to Try a Kauai Coffee Subscription
We often say that caring for your coffee from seed to cup is a labor of love. It may sound cheesy, but it's true. We love that coffee is one of the first things you enjoy in the morning and powers ...
8 Coffee Resolutions for the New Year
The last days of 2022 are numbered, which means many of us are creating goals and resolutions for the New Year. So, instead of hard-to-stick-to diets or plans to finally clean out the garage, we ho...
Kauai Coffee and Holiday Dessert Pairings
Someone once said, "drinking good wine with good food and good company is one of life's greatest pleasures." We certainly agree but drinking exceptional coffee with decadent desserts and outstandin...
What Happens After the Coffee Harvest?
The 2022 harvest is expected to conclude this week, and in a few short months, the first flowers of 2023 will bloom across the farm. While the coffee trees may look like they are taking a break bet...
Eggnog Latte Bundt Cake Recipe
It's the most wonderful time of the year, which means it is also time for the most wonderful treats of the year! From festive beverages to decadent desserts, 100% Kauai Coffee is a versatile accomp...
Send Aloha Anywhere with a Kauai Coffee Gift
The holiday season is here, and while it is a joyous time of year, it can also bring a little added stress. Use these ten tips to take the guesswork out of giving and create thoughtful and thankful...
Nine Holiday Drinks, Dishes and Desserts to Make with Kauai Coffee
The holiday season is here, so it's time to gather around the kitchen table and share a delicious meal with 'ohana and friends. However, planning for any holiday event can be a lot of effort and st...
Meet the 'Ohana Collection
In Hawaii, 'ohana means family. You may have heard that phrase popularized by movies and TV shows, but it is a deeply meaningful word with significance that extends beyond immediate relatives. Embr...
Holiday Coffee is Here!
Get your holiday traditions started early with a taste of paradise! If you're ready to deck the halls and share aloha with your family and friends, the 2022 Kauai Coffee holiday gift guide is here!...