Treat your family and friends to homemade creamy, dreamy, coconutty coffee creamer recipe at Easter brunch this weekend or any of your next family get-togethers.
Easter is right around the corner, and on Kauai that means a day full of family, friends, and food. If you’re in the same boat and looking for something to sweeten up the dessert table at brunch or the family potluck this homemade, dairy-free coconut marshmallow coffee creamer might just do the trick.
Growing up my family had an Easter egg hunt and exchanged Easter baskets with every kind of marshmallow and chocolate-coated candy available. This coffee creamer recipe is inspired by those sugary marshmallow treats and fond memories. The sweet marshmallow balances the creamy and nutty coconut milk making it a great addition to your favorite coffee drink.
Not sure about coconut milk? Want to mimic your favorite Easter treat? No problem! Swap half and half for the coconut milk or try chocolate syrup or almond extract with the marshmallow to make this recipe your own.
Don’t forget the coffee! Learn how to brew the perfect french press here.
Kauai Coffee Coconut Marshmallow Creamer
- 2 13.5 oz. cans of light coconut milk
- 5 oz. Marshmallow fluff (or about 20 jumbo marshmallows)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- *Dash of salt, optional
- Pour coconut milk into saucepan and heat on the stovetop over medium-high heat.
- Once the coconut milk is hot, reduce the heat and add the marshmallow fluff or marshmallows to the coconut milk and stir over medium heat until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla extract, dash of salt and stir until combined.
- Allow the creamer to cool completely, then pour it into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 14 days
- Once cool and refrigerated serve this festive and coconutty creamer with favorite Kauai Coffee and enjoy! The sweet and nutty combination of this creamer goes exceptionally well with any Kauai Coffee dark roast.