Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Latte Recipe
If you could capture the taste of summer in one bite, what would you choose? A gooey s'more toasted over a smoldering campfire and enjoyed under a thick blanket of Pacific stars is definitely on our list. If it is on yours too, we suggest whipping up the ultimate S'mores Latte and a little nostalgia with Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker 100% Hawaiian Coffee.
This recipe will warm your heart and unleash your creativity with a technique for creating flavor-infused milk. Grab your favorite cup, and let's get brewing!
Kauai Coffee's Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Coffee
Kauai Coffee's Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Coffee is a taste sensation that will return to your favorite fireside memories. Made with 100% Hawaiian coffee, these beans bring velvety vanilla, warm cinnamon, and sweet graham cracker notes into perfect form. One sip, and you'll be asking for s'more!
S'mores Latte Ingredients
To craft the perfect S'mores Latte, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of Kauai Coffee's Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Coffee (brewed)
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker-infused milk (whole milk, almond milk, or oat milk work well)
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 2 marshmallows or 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 graham cracker, crushed (for garnish)
- 1 piece of chocolate (for garnish)
The Cereal Milk Technique
Before we dive into the S'mores Latte recipe, let's talk about flavor-infused milk. Renown NYC pastry chef Christina Tosi is credited with creating and utilizing cereal milk in many of her famous baked goods and frozen treats. Infusing milk with the flavor of your favorite cereal or cookie adds a touch of sentimentality and scrumptiousness to your beverages and baked goods.
The great news is it is incredibly easy to make flavor-infused milk, and you can let your creativity run wild! Pour a cup of milk over your cereal or cookie of choice and let it steep for 10-15 minutes. Strain the milk through a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids; the result is a magical addition to your coffee, tea, desserts, and more!
Graham Cracker-Infused Milk Recipe
For our S'mores Latte, we will put a delicious spin on infused milk and create graham cracker milk! This adds a delightful graham cracker essence to your latte, perfectly complementing the Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Coffee.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2-3 graham crackers broken into pieces
- Add the graham cracker pieces to the milk in a mixing bowl and let them steep for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 10-15 minutes, strain the milk through a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth into a clean container with a lid.
- Store the graham cracker-infused milk in the refrigerator for up to three days.
S'mores Latte Instructions
Now that we have our Kauai Coffee Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Coffee and graham cracker-infused milk ready, it's time to assemble our luscious S'mores Latte!
- Combine the chocolate syrup with the graham cracker-infused milk in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring until it's well combined and slightly frothy. Use a handheld frother for extra foam.
- Brew a cup of Kauai Coffee's Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Coffee to your preferred strength.
- Pour the brewed coffee into a large mug.
- Gently pour the chocolatey, graham cracker-infused milk over the coffee, stirring as you pour.
- Top your latte with marshmallow fluff (or mini marshmallows), crushed graham crackers, and a piece of chocolate for extra indulgence.
- If you prefer an iced latte, follow the steps above and serve over ice.
Related Blog postsView all
Whole Bean Vs. Ground Coffee: Which is Right for You?
If you brew coffee at home, you likely start your day with one question – whole bean or ground? In this guide, we're spilling the beans on the difference between the two so you can understand how t...
How Do Coffee Beans Grow?
The 2023 harvest has begun! With the coffee trees full of ripe cherries, now is a great time to go behind-the-scenes and get a look at how coffee beans grow in Hawaii. Find out how our island-grown...
Complete Guide to Peaberry Coffee
If you see peaberry on a coffee shop menu, you might wonder what it is and why it's so expensive. If these questions have crossed your mind, this guide to peaberry coffee is for you. Learn about pe...
Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is Back Again!
The calendar may say August, but our hearts say it's pumpkin season, which means Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is back for a limited time! With subtle notes of cinnamon, caramel and pecan one sip will trans...
Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker Latte Recipe
If you could capture the taste of summer in one bite, what would you choose? A gooey s'more toasted over a smoldering campfire and enjoyed under a thick blanket of Pacific stars is definitely on ou...
Inaugural Kauai 50 Showcases Unbreakable Spirit and Community Camaraderie
The rugged beauty of Kauai's landscape served as the backdrop for the inaugural Kauai 50, a grueling 50-mile trail race that brought together professional ultra runners and passionate enthusiasts a...
Four Ways to Enjoy Cold Coffee Before Summer Ends
As the summer season winds down, there's still time to savor the refreshing delight of cold coffee. Whether you're a coffee enthusiast or just looking for a cool pick-me-up, Kauai Coffee offers a f...
Coffee Cupping with the Pros
Coffee cupping is a refined art that requires passion, skill, and expertise. Through the cupping process, professional coffee graders employ their finely tuned senses to unlock the secrets hidden w...
Two Mango Coffee Recipes to Savor This Summer
Nothing tastes like summer as much as a ripe, juicy mango. Sweet and tangy, more than 500 varieties of mango grow across the Hawaiian Islands, making it a popular ingredient in summertime pies, cak...
Fair Trade Committee Empowers Island Community with Development Fund Distribution
More than $180,000 Distributed to Community Organizations and Employees Photo: Dennis Fujimoto / The Garden Island As the largest coffee farm in the USA, Kauai Coffee makes waves for growing exce...
Chocolate Macadamia Nut S'mores Latte
If you could capture the taste of summer in one bite, what would you choose? A gooey s'more toasted over a smoldering campfire and enjoyed under a thick blanket of Pacific stars is definitely on o...