Sweet and Savory Coffee Vinaigrette Recipe
Coffee Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 tbsp. strong Kauai Coffee (brewed)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate molasses* (reduced pomegranate juice)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Hawaiian sea salt and pepper to taste
- Brew one cup of strong Kauai Coffee. Reserve two tablespoons and enjoy the rest! We recommend using any Kauai Cold Brew you have on hand or a robust dark roast like the Estate Reserve Mundo Novo Dark Roast
- Make pomegranate molasses by adding a half cup of pomegranate juice to a saucepan and reducing it over medium-high heat until slightly thickened and liquid is reduced by half. Set aside to cool completely.
- Add garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, pomegranate molasses, coffee, mustard, salt, and pepper to the bowl and whisk vigorously until dressing comes together.
- Use immediately on salads, grilled veggies or as a marinade. Extra dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
Related Blog postsView all
Coffee Flavor Profile: Chocolate and Cocoa
Every cup of Hawaiian coffee tells a story, narrated by the intricate symphony of factors that shape its flavor. Much like the celebrated complexity of wine or whisky, the flavor profile of a high-...
How to Grind Coffee Beans Like a Pro
Sipping a delicious cup of coffee in the morning is a delightful ritual for most Americans. From the first whiff of fresh Hawaiian coffee beans wafting from the package to the sounds of your percol...
Coffee for Two: Valentine’s Day Recipes
Being in the coffee business, we know a thing or two about love. Growing Hawaiian coffee takes a great deal of aloha and passion, and many of life's most cherished friendships and relationships beg...
4 Easy Ways to Brew Hawaiian Coffee: Your Guide to a Perfect Cup
Imagine starting your day with a barista-quality cup of coffee brewed quickly and effortlessly in your own kitchen. At Kauai Coffee, we believe indulging in a perfect cup of Hawaiian coffee should ...
Behind the Beans: A Virtual Visit to Kauai Coffee
Nestled on the sun-kissed South Shore of Kauai, the Kauai Coffee Visitor Center is more than just an attraction; it's an immersive experience that will delight all your senses. Surrounded by 3,100 ...
Warm Up Winter With These Spiced Lattes
As winter embraces the northern hemisphere, even the tropical paradise of Kauai feels the shift. Here, winter is not marked by snow and ice but by heavy rain, cooler air and water temperatures. Thi...
Coffee Cupping with the Pros
Coffee cupping is a refined art that requires passion, skill, and expertise. Through the cupping process, professional coffee graders employ their finely tuned senses to unlock the secrets hidden w...
2023: A Year of Coffee, Community, and Connection at Kauai Coffee
As the sun sets on another year, we're brewing a cup of reflection and gratitude. Thanks to you, it's been a remarkable year. From the lush fields of our Kauai Estate to your cup, you've made 2023 ...
Discover the Best Hawaiian Coffee for Every Palate
Grown in unique microclimates and nutrient-rich volcanic soil, Hawaiian coffee boasts distinct flavor notes and characteristics that are celebrated worldwide. From crisp citrus and mellow florals t...
Tutu's Coffee and Chocolate Ganache Cake
Nothing embodies the warmth and togetherness of the holiday season more than baking something delicious for your family and friends to enjoy. At Kauai Coffee, we know just how rewarding it is to ma...
How to Make Espresso Without a Machine
For many coffee drinkers, espresso is the ultimate expression of coffee perfection. Even though people widely consume it in the United States and around the world, there is much confusion about wha...