Sweet and Savory Coffee Vinaigrette Recipe
Coffee Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 tbsp. strong Kauai Coffee (brewed)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate molasses* (reduced pomegranate juice)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Hawaiian sea salt and pepper to taste
- Brew one cup of strong Kauai Coffee. Reserve two tablespoons and enjoy the rest! We recommend using any Kauai Cold Brew you have on hand or a robust dark roast like the Estate Reserve Mundo Novo Dark Roast
- Make pomegranate molasses by adding a half cup of pomegranate juice to a saucepan and reducing it over medium-high heat until slightly thickened and liquid is reduced by half. Set aside to cool completely.
- Add garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, pomegranate molasses, coffee, mustard, salt, and pepper to the bowl and whisk vigorously until dressing comes together.
- Use immediately on salads, grilled veggies or as a marinade. Extra dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
Related Blog postsView all
Kauai Coffee Brewing Method Guide
Hawaiian coffee is known worldwide for its unique flavor and distinct aroma. Our tropical climate, warm temperatures, abundant rainfall, and rich volcanic soil provide the perfect conditions for gr...
7 Valentine’s Day Coffee Date Ideas
Being in the coffee business, we know something about being in love. Growing Hawaiian coffee takes a great deal of aloha and passion, and many of life's most cherished friendships and relationships...
Five Reasons to Try a Kauai Coffee Subscription
We often say that caring for your coffee from seed to cup is a labor of love. It may sound cheesy, but it's true. We love that coffee is one of the first things you enjoy in the morning and powers ...
8 Coffee Resolutions for the New Year
The last days of 2022 are numbered, which means many of us are creating goals and resolutions for the New Year. So, instead of hard-to-stick-to diets or plans to finally clean out the garage, we ho...
Kauai Coffee and Holiday Dessert Pairings
Someone once said, "drinking good wine with good food and good company is one of life's greatest pleasures." We certainly agree but drinking exceptional coffee with decadent desserts and outstandin...
What Happens After the Coffee Harvest?
The 2022 harvest is expected to conclude this week, and in a few short months, the first flowers of 2023 will bloom across the farm. While the coffee trees may look like they are taking a break bet...
Eggnog Latte Bundt Cake Recipe
It's the most wonderful time of the year, which means it is also time for the most wonderful treats of the year! From festive beverages to decadent desserts, 100% Kauai Coffee is a versatile accomp...
Send Aloha Anywhere with a Kauai Coffee Gift
The holiday season is here, and while it is a joyous time of year, it can also bring a little added stress. Use these ten tips to take the guesswork out of giving and create thoughtful and thankful...
Nine Holiday Drinks, Dishes and Desserts to Make with Kauai Coffee
The holiday season is here, so it's time to gather around the kitchen table and share a delicious meal with 'ohana and friends. However, planning for any holiday event can be a lot of effort and st...
Meet the 'Ohana Collection
In Hawaii, 'ohana means family. You may have heard that phrase popularized by movies and TV shows, but it is a deeply meaningful word with significance that extends beyond immediate relatives. Embr...
Holiday Coffee is Here!
Get your holiday traditions started early with a taste of paradise! If you're ready to deck the halls and share aloha with your family and friends, the 2022 Kauai Coffee holiday gift guide is here!...