Hawaiian Pumpkin Crunch Recipe
- 1 15 oz. can of pureed pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped, toasted macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 sticks of unsalted, sweet cream butter
- parchment paper
- cupcake wrappers
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9 x 12 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the pureed pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle half of the box of dry yellow cake mix over the pumpkin mixture in an even layer and top with chopped nuts.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of the cake mix over the chopped nuts.
- Melt the butter and pour evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake the pumpkin crunch at 350-degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- When cool, loosen the pumpkin crunch from the side of the pan and invert the pan onto a tray.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, whipped topping, and sugar and spread on top of cooled pumpkin crunch. Top with more chopped nuts, cut into squares and serve in cupcake holders.
Related Blog postsView all
The Best Flavored Coffee Comes From Kauai
Preparing a cup of coffee just the way you like it is one of life's simple pleasures. From the scent of freshly roasted beans to the buzz of the grinder and the gentle drip of java hitting the pot,...
Complete Guide to Peaberry Coffee
If you’ve walked into your local coffee shop and seen peaberry on the menu, you may be wondering what it is and why it can be one of the most expensive items available. If these questions have cros...
Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is Back!
The calendar may say September, but our hearts say it's time for a taste of the holidays in Hawai'i! 100% Kauai Coffee Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is back! Order online now to get our smooth and delicious...
From Coffee Farm to Front Door
Have you ever reached for your morning cup of coffee and wondered how it got from the farm to your mug? It's a journey that takes years from seed to cup. Discover what it takes to grow coffee in Ha...
Hang on to Summer with Paradise Mango Coffee
Even though the new school year is getting underway, and fall is around the corner, we're not quite ready to see summer go. If you're feeling the same way, savor the last leg of summer with a taste...
Medium Roast Coffee Guide
Roasting transforms fresh coffee beans into the fragrant and delicious coffee you grind and brew daily. Light, medium, and dark are the most common words used to describe coffee roast profiles, but...
10 Things You Didn't Know About Kauai Coffee
How well do you know Kauai Coffee? Test your knowledge with these ten fun facts. You'll learn everything from our sweet beginnings to the varietals we grow and the unique custom art you can find at...
How to Cold Brew Coffee Like a Pro (and 4 recipes to try right now!)
Summer is here and so is cold brew coffee-sipping season! As temperatures soar, nothing is more refreshing than an ice-cold 100% Hawaiian coffee to cool you down. We love cold brew coffee so much w...
Bright and Citrusy Coffees that Taste Like Summer
It's officially summer and the season of all things light and refreshing! With temperatures rising, it's no wonder citrusy coffee drinks are trending on social media and coffee shops around the cou...
7 Interesting Facts About Hawaiian Coffee
Rich, alluring, unique – these are just a few words you can use to describe a piping hot cup of Hawaiian coffee. With temperate weather, ideal growing conditions, and a broad range of tasting notes...
No-Churn Kauai Coffee Ice Cream Cake
Summer is almost here, but temperatures are already on the rise nationwide. That means it's time to enjoy your coffee on the cooler side! Whether you like to cold brew your coffee or serve your esp...