Hawaiian Pumpkin Crunch Recipe
- 1 15 oz. can of pureed pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped, toasted macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 sticks of unsalted, sweet cream butter
- parchment paper
- cupcake wrappers
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9 x 12 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the pureed pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle half of the box of dry yellow cake mix over the pumpkin mixture in an even layer and top with chopped nuts.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of the cake mix over the chopped nuts.
- Melt the butter and pour evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake the pumpkin crunch at 350-degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- When cool, loosen the pumpkin crunch from the side of the pan and invert the pan onto a tray.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, whipped topping, and sugar and spread on top of cooled pumpkin crunch. Top with more chopped nuts, cut into squares and serve in cupcake holders.
Related Blog postsView all
Send Aloha Anywhere with a Kauai Coffee Gift
The holiday season is here, and while it is a joyous time of year, it can also bring a little added stress. Use these ten tips to take the guesswork out of giving and create thoughtful and thankful...
Nine Holiday Drinks, Dishes and Desserts to Make with Kauai Coffee
The holiday season is here, so it's time to gather around the kitchen table and share a delicious meal with 'ohana and friends. However, planning for any holiday event can be a lot of effort and st...
Meet the 'Ohana Collection
In Hawaii, 'ohana means family. You may have heard that phrase popularized by movies and TV shows, but it is a deeply meaningful word with significance that extends beyond immediate relatives. Embr...
Holiday Coffee is Here!
Get your holiday traditions started early with a taste of paradise! If you're ready to deck the halls and share aloha with your family and friends, the 2022 Kauai Coffee holiday gift guide is here!...
Chocolate, Coffee and Coconut Cupcake Recipe
October 18th is National Chocolate Cupcake Day, and we're happy to celebrate! Chocolate and coffee are complimentary flavors that bring out the best in each other. The deep, rich, and nutty notes o...
10 Fascinating Facts About the Kauai Coffee Harvest
It's that time of year once again – the cherries are ripe, and the 2022 harvest has begun at Kauai Coffee. With more than four million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres, the annual coffee harvest...
The Best Flavored Coffee Comes From Kauai
Preparing a cup of coffee just the way you like it is one of life's simple pleasures. From the scent of freshly roasted beans to the buzz of the grinder and the gentle drip of java hitting the pot,...
Complete Guide to Peaberry Coffee
If you’ve walked into your local coffee shop and seen peaberry on the menu, you may be wondering what it is and why it can be one of the most expensive items available. If these questions have cros...
Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is Back!
The calendar may say September, but our hearts say it's time for a taste of the holidays in Hawai'i! 100% Kauai Coffee Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is back! Order online now to get our smooth and delicious...
From Coffee Farm to Front Door
Have you ever reached for your morning cup of coffee and wondered how it got from the farm to your mug? It's a journey that takes years from seed to cup. Discover what it takes to grow coffee in Ha...
Hang on to Summer with Paradise Mango Coffee
Even though the new school year is getting underway, and fall is around the corner, we're not quite ready to see summer go. If you're feeling the same way, savor the last leg of summer with a taste...