Chocolate Macadamia Nut S'mores Latte
If you could capture the taste of summer in one bite, what would you choose? A gooey s'more toasted over a smoldering campfire and enjoyed under a thick blanket of Pacific stars is definitely on our list. If it is on yours too, we suggest whipping up the ultimate S'mores Latte and a little nostalgia with Chocolate Macadamia Nut 100% Hawaiian Coffee.
This recipe will warm your heart and unleash your creativity with a technique for creating flavor-infused milk. Grab your favorite cup, and let's get brewing!
Kauai Coffee's Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee
One sip of our Kauai Chocolate Macadamia Nut ground coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee with all natural flavoring. We combined chocolate with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Hawaiian coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii that is rich and lightly sweet, with a hint of nuttiness.
S'mores Latte Ingredients
To craft the perfect S'mores Latte, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of Kauai Coffee's Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee (brewed)
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker-infused milk (whole milk, almond milk, or oat milk work well)
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 2 marshmallows or 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 graham cracker, crushed (for garnish)
- 1 piece of chocolate (for garnish)
The Cereal Milk Technique
Before we dive into the S'mores Latte recipe, let's talk about flavor-infused milk. Renown NYC pastry chef Christina Tosi is credited with creating and utilizing cereal milk in many of her famous baked goods and frozen treats. Infusing milk with the flavor of your favorite cereal or cookie adds a touch of sentimentality and scrumptiousness to your beverages and baked goods.
The great news is it is incredibly easy to make flavor-infused milk, and you can let your creativity run wild! Pour a cup of milk over your cereal or cookie of choice and let it steep for 10-15 minutes. Strain the milk through a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids; the result is a magical addition to your coffee, tea, desserts, and more!
Graham Cracker-Infused Milk Recipe
For our S'mores Latte, we will put a delicious spin on infused milk and create graham cracker milk! This adds a delightful graham cracker essence to your latte, perfectly complementing the Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2-3 graham crackers broken into pieces
- Add the graham cracker pieces to the milk in a mixing bowl and let them steep for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 10-15 minutes, strain the milk through a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth into a clean container with a lid.
- Store the graham cracker-infused milk in the refrigerator for up to three days.
S'mores Latte Instructions
Now that we have our Kauai Coffee Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee and graham cracker-infused is milk ready, it's time to assemble our luscious S'mores Latte!
- Combine the chocolate syrup with the graham cracker-infused milk in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring until it's well combined and slightly frothy. Use a handheld frother for extra foam.
- Brew a cup of Kauai Coffee's Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee to your preferred strength.
- Pour the brewed coffee into a large mug.
- Gently pour the chocolatey, graham cracker-infused milk over the coffee, stirring as you pour.
- Top your latte with marshmallow fluff (or mini marshmallows), crushed graham crackers, and a piece of chocolate for extra indulgence.
- If you prefer an iced latte, follow the steps above and serve over ice.
Related Blog postsView all
Coffee Flavor Profile: Chocolate and Cocoa
Every cup of Hawaiian coffee tells a story, narrated by the intricate symphony of factors that shape its flavor. Much like the celebrated complexity of wine or whisky, the flavor profile of a high-...
How to Grind Coffee Beans Like a Pro
Sipping a delicious cup of coffee in the morning is a delightful ritual for most Americans. From the first whiff of fresh Hawaiian coffee beans wafting from the package to the sounds of your percol...
Coffee for Two: Valentine’s Day Recipes
Being in the coffee business, we know a thing or two about love. Growing Hawaiian coffee takes a great deal of aloha and passion, and many of life's most cherished friendships and relationships beg...
4 Easy Ways to Brew Hawaiian Coffee: Your Guide to a Perfect Cup
Imagine starting your day with a barista-quality cup of coffee brewed quickly and effortlessly in your own kitchen. At Kauai Coffee, we believe indulging in a perfect cup of Hawaiian coffee should ...
Behind the Beans: A Virtual Visit to Kauai Coffee
Nestled on the sun-kissed South Shore of Kauai, the Kauai Coffee Visitor Center is more than just an attraction; it's an immersive experience that will delight all your senses. Surrounded by 3,100 ...
Warm Up Winter With These Spiced Lattes
As winter embraces the northern hemisphere, even the tropical paradise of Kauai feels the shift. Here, winter is not marked by snow and ice but by heavy rain, cooler air and water temperatures. Thi...
Coffee Cupping with the Pros
Coffee cupping is a refined art that requires passion, skill, and expertise. Through the cupping process, professional coffee graders employ their finely tuned senses to unlock the secrets hidden w...
2023: A Year of Coffee, Community, and Connection at Kauai Coffee
As the sun sets on another year, we're brewing a cup of reflection and gratitude. Thanks to you, it's been a remarkable year. From the lush fields of our Kauai Estate to your cup, you've made 2023 ...
Discover the Best Hawaiian Coffee for Every Palate
Grown in unique microclimates and nutrient-rich volcanic soil, Hawaiian coffee boasts distinct flavor notes and characteristics that are celebrated worldwide. From crisp citrus and mellow florals t...
Tutu's Coffee and Chocolate Ganache Cake
Nothing embodies the warmth and togetherness of the holiday season more than baking something delicious for your family and friends to enjoy. At Kauai Coffee, we know just how rewarding it is to ma...
How to Make Espresso Without a Machine
For many coffee drinkers, espresso is the ultimate expression of coffee perfection. Even though people widely consume it in the United States and around the world, there is much confusion about wha...