Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Swiss Water Decaf Estate Roast coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Using the Swiss Water Process, this Medium Roast coffee is 99.9% caffeine-free, and a 100% Hawaiian coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The medium roast style coffee delivers a bright aroma with light floral notes, making it the perfect cup of coffee to drink, day or night. Available in both Whole Bean, and Ground, options.
Swiss Water Process uses the elements of water, temperature and time to create some of the most intriguing decaf coffee. Swiss Water Process removes caffeine in a gentle, 100% chemical free process until the coffee is 99.9% caffeine free. Swiss Water Process starts with one philosophy: a passion for crafting amazing decaffeinated coffee. Because when you love coffee, what you take out is just as important as what you leave in.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- SWISS WATER DECAF – Swiss Water Process uses the elements of water, temperature and time to create some of the most intriguing decaf coffee.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Thank you for the great coffee. We sampled some during a trip to your farm and we’re impressed.
Great tasting coffee
Had to switch to decaf for health reasons, and have long been a dark roast drinker. Sampled many different options across different brands and was disappointed that most taste bitter or burnt. Kauai coffee Swiss Water Decaf lets the mellow coffee flavor come through. It is a medium roast so it doesn’t punch your taste buds the way a dark roast does, but with some brew adjustments it allowed me to keep my morning ritual intact, without caffeine.
Swiss Water Decaf - Medium Roast - 100% Hawaiian
This is my favorite coffee!