Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Nā Pali Coast flavored coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. One Cup at a time™. Nā Pali Coast coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The combination of bold, rich flavor, with a vivid aroma of nutty notes and sweet chocolate overtones, and our dark-roasted beans makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, the easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods in our 72 ct. boxes are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**. Each box contains 72 individually wrapped single-serves pods. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
- NĀ PALI COAST - Dark-roasted, delivering a bold, rich flavor, with a vivid aroma of nutty notes and sweet chocolate overtones
- 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*
- COMPOSTABLE - the single-serve pods in our 72 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate
This is Patty. Husband loves the coffee pods
Na Pali Coast Dark Roast is my every afternoon cup of Bliss. During this time of "shortages" and "supply line" problems, the chance of finding the consumer boxes of 12 pods are slim and none. Ordering direct and in bulk guarantees my cup of choice for months in advance. By ordering two, it actually become cheaper as Kauai picks up the shipping charges.
This is the best coffee I have ever tasted period. Single serve pods can be a little hard to get as inventory is always low.
Have purchased this coffee (in the72 CT size) half a dozen times & yes I will order more. Enjoy this coffee very much.
I have & continue to buy this coffee in the bigger bags (when they are in stock). Shipping to Florida can get a little pricey, but overall I think it's worth it. Really enjoy this coffee.