Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie coffee and you’re instantly transported to the Holidays in Hawaii! Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie coffee is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. With all natural flavoring, the Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie blend combines subtle notes of cinnamon, caramel, and pecan.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- HAWAIIAN PUMPKIN PIE – With all natural flavoring, this blend combines subtle notes of cinnamon, caramel, and pecan.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Pumpkin flavor anything is something I love and would drink or eat it all year long. This is a good, subtle pumpkin-flavored coffee. It is nice tasting, but prefer a little more pumpkin kick.
This coffee doesn't have an overbearing pumpkin flavor to it. Very good with french vanilla cream.
I really like the Hawaiian pumpkin pie coffee! This is the first time I have ordered it & it was worth the wait!
Onolicious! enjoyed 100%...will buy again next year when offered.
We order several bags for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons. It is a part of our family tradition. Great flavor. Great balance.