Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Garden Isle flavored coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. One Cup at a time™. Garden Isle coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The combination of light floral notes, bright aroma and our medium-roasted beans makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, the easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods in our 20 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**. Each carton contains 20 individually wrapped single-serves pods. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
- GARDEN ISLE – Bright aroma with light floral notes
- 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Smooth and delicious
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*
- COMPOSTABLE - the single-serve pods in our 20 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate
**Compostable in industrial facilities. Check locally, as these do not exist in many communities. Not certified for backyard composting. BPI® Certification # 10528537
This is the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. I prefer this coffee and will start now to drink this excellent tasting coffee every day. When I think of waking up to a great tasting cup of coffee it’s this one.
Kauai coffee is by far our favorite coffee. We receive a monthly supply, unless we are on the island!
Each and every day my wife and I share cups of Kauai Garden Isle coffee. A wonderful way to begin each day!
Highly recommend this coffee.
Delicious coffee, although I am disappointed that the pods are only 20% Hawaiian coffee. I am also a bit disappointed that they wrap them in non-compostable plastic, is it possible to use green alternatives such as cellophane?
Coffee is great! Slightly bitter, decently aromatic, all around good coffee for almost anyone!