Made on Kauai
- Hawaiian Sea Salts
- 'Alaea Red (Coarse) - 4.5 oz bag
- The red color comes from Hawaii's mineral rich, volcanic red clay ('alaea)
- Kuakea White - 4.5 oz bag
- Kuakea is the hawaiian word for pure white and salt encrusted. Solar evaporated from the clear waters of the Pacific Ocean
- Guava Lime Smoked - 2.11 oz bag
- Naturally smoked over guava wood chips with lime juice & lime oil and corn syrup solids
- Pele's Fire - 2.11 oz bag
- Flake Sea Salt, 'Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay, Smoked Paprika, Ancho Chile and Cayenne
- Kiawe (Mesquite) Smoked Garlic Hawaiian - 2.11 oz bag
- Naturally smoked over kiawe wood chips with garlic powder
The Alaea Red Sea Salt was the missing ingredient in my Poke dish. I am sure glad I had some when I made my Poke this time
This seasoning / dry rub works very well on a brisket! Love the flavors
We discovered Alaha Organic spices years ago on one of our first visits to Kauai Coffee and I just love them. Pele's Fire is the best!
We discovered these spices on our last visit to Kauai in May of 2010, and our cupboard has been stocked with the spices ever since. The chicken and pork spice is SO good! And we can't seem to keep the seafood rub in our cupboard long enough. AND the Guava Lime Smoked Sea Salt is to die for. We put it on our popcorn to give us that little bit of aloha even when we're snacking!