Made on Kauai by Aloha Spice Company
4 different Kauai Coffee Rubs featuring Big Braddah!
- Mother's Garden - Nt Wt. 2.15 oz (61 g)
- Organic Spices, 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay, Organic Lavendar - gives this rub a unique Hawaiian upcountry flavor. Recommend on chicken, pork or fish. Rub on, then grill or bake
- Special Cajun Lu'au - Nt Wt. 2.40 oz (68 g)
- 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay), Organic Spices (Paprika, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice), Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Celery), Organic Dehyrated Citrus Peel, Natural Smoke Flavor - delicious on everything: steak, chicken, pork or fish. Turns any meal into a lu'au. Rub on, grill or bbq
- Double Shot Espresso - Nt Wt. 2.82 oz (80g)
- 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay), Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Coriander Seed, Mustard Seed, Dill Seed, Red Pepper - our coffee gives this seasoning & rub a distinctive Aloha flavor. Rub on steak or chicken then grill
- Kiawe (Mesquite) Smoke & Spice - Nt Wt. 2.89 oz (82g)
- 100% Kauai Coffee, Hawaiian Sea Salt ('Alaea Hawaiian Red Clay), Sea Salt, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Dehydrated Vegetable (Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Celery) Organic Paprika for color, Natural Smoke Flavor - makes an exceptional rub for steak, chicken or pork. A perfect blend for grilling or barbecuing.
Absolutely love this spice.
I ordered this with others to try and this is by far my families favorite! It's amazing on a pork loin or pork roast and chicken!
We used the rub on baby back ribs. A little goes a long way. I am sure we will be able to use it three or four times. A sweeter bbq sauce compliments the coffee very well.
Tried this on our Tri-tip this evening, great flavor and the perfect rub for the meat. Will definately be ordering more when necessary.
We have tried lots of steak seasonings on our beef and venison steaks, and the "double shot espresso coffee rub" wins hands down with us and our guests. I picked it up in Hawaii when visiting, and now am out and ordering more.