Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
Why choose just one of our delicious Hawaiian favorites, when you can experience two? This Pacific Blue Hula Girl coffee box features two 10 oz bags of our most popular blends: Estate Roasted Regular Medium Roast, and Toasty Banana Nut Cream. One sip of either of these delicious ground coffees and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Each is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor, and amazing aroma, for an authentic taste of Hawaii.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- MEDIUM ROAST & TOASTY BANANA NUT CREAM - You get one 10 oz bag of each delicious coffee in this 2-Pack! Toasty Banana Nut Cream is all naturally flavored.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
The toasted banana nut cream was absolutely delicious, the estate roast had wonderful taste, oaky notes with a chocolate finish. I would order this again much love for Kauai Coffee.
This was a lot more than I expected in each container! I use the individual pods and both of these just keep going! The banana is a very different flavor that I really enjoy! The Estate Roast is good and hearty cup of coffee.