Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Coconut Caramel Crunch flavored coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. One Cup at a time™. Coconut Caramel Crunch coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The taste of sweet, nutty caramel, tropical coconut, and our medium-roasted beans makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, our easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods use 35% less plastic, making them the smarter choice for the environment. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s and the United States' largest coffee grower. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
- COCONUT CARAMEL CRUNCH – The taste of sweet, nutty caramel blended with tropical coconut
- 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Smooth and delicious
- 35% LESS PLASTIC – Less plastic than ordinary single serve pods
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate
BOX CONTAINS 12 SINGLE-SERVE PODS
I absolutely love this coffee and am so glad I joined. Sometimes its hard to find here in Arizona but now it comes to me.
Love this coffee! Super nice flavor.
Got disgusted not able to find Kauai at local grocery for past year super easy to order and even with shipping a little less than purchasing by the box at the store. Love this yummy rainbow ðŸŒˆ in my mug every morning â?¤ï¸?â?¤ï¸?â?¤ï¸?
I like to treat myself to flavored coffees in the afternoon and evening. A cup of Coconut Caramel Crunch or Vanilla Macadamia is very relaxing. Love the Kauai coffee and these are a perfect late day treat!
Love the soothing joy, and delicious flavor of your Kauai Coffee k-cups! They bring me closer to my favorite place. I also appreciate your attention to reducing the plastic used in them, to help minimize damage to the environment. Will be visiting Kauai in October, and so looking forward to our return to paradise!