Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Brewberry Crumble coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Brewberry Crumble coffee is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and an irresistible aroma. With all-natural flavoring, the Brewberry Crumble blend is a dessert lover's dream! Lingering hints of ripe blueberry and buttery pastry will treat your tastebuds to breakfast in paradise.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- BREWBERRY CRUMBLE – With all-natural flavoring, we combined sweet and jammy berries with the flavor of freshly baked pastry for a coffee that will treat your tastebuds to breakfast in paradise.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Love this coffee
This coffee is so delicious that I could have 𝐢𝐭 instead of dessert. It’s very subtle but the hint of fresh blueberries is delightful. My house smells welcoming even to those who don’t like coffee. The “light berry” fragrance is great but the coffee is even better. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!
We love this coffee for weekend mornings or an after dinner treat. It needs to be in stock more often.
Very different taste but quite good...my second favorite next to Toasted Banana Nut!
It’s like you’re drinking a blueberry dessert! Kauai coffee doesn’t disappoint! Brew berry is worth trying! Love it!