Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Swiss Water Decaf Estate Roast coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Using the Swiss Water Process, this Medium Roast coffee is 99.9% caffeine-free, and a 100% Hawaiian coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The medium roast style coffee delivers a bright aroma with light floral notes, making it the perfect cup of coffee to drink, day or night. Available in both Whole Bean, and Ground, options.
Swiss Water Process uses the elements of water, temperature and time to create some of the most intriguing decaf coffee. Swiss Water Process removes caffeine in a gentle, 100% chemical free process until the coffee is 99.9% caffeine free. Swiss Water Process starts with one philosophy: a passion for crafting amazing decaffeinated coffee. Because when you love coffee, what you take out is just as important as what you leave in.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- SWISS WATER DECAF – Swiss Water Process uses the elements of water, temperature and time to create some of the most intriguing decaf coffee.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Our Dr recommended decaf, we did research & found the health benefits of Swiss Water vs. chemically decaf'ed coffee. We tried a couple of other brands & since we want to support USA businesses, saved the best for last! We absolutely love this coffee; lost the caffeine & retained the marvelous taste! Kudos & mahalo, Kauai Coffee! : )
Since learning about The Swiss Water Decaf process during a Coffee on the Brain
Class I have been sending it to my daughter on the mainland who loves it. Such a better way to get the beans decaf instead. Better for us & the environment and she loves the flavor.
No need to sacrifice flavor when you drink this decaf! This is by far the best tasting decaf I have ever tasted! Your 1/2 caf is awesome too!
Very smooth and robust. My favorite decaf coffee of all time!
I confess: I'm a Boomer who worries about her blood pressure, so I figured I should switch to decaf. But I worried about flavor - would decaf be insipid? Not this Kauai product! I order the whole beans and grind them just before using them in my French press. The result is consistently delicious. I don't miss the caff at all.