Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our limited edition Rum Barrel Aged Kauai Coffee, and you’re instantly transported to paradise! This small-batch coffee is crafted and roasted here at our Kalaheo Estate, only after the green coffee beans are aged in charred oak barrels used to create Koloa Rum, our neighbors located right here on our Kauai paradise.
This process gives our gives our 100% Hawaiian beans a uniquely delicate flavor profile that is complex, bright and sweet with flavor notes of rum, cocoa, honey, floral, dried berries and oak.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- LIMITED EDITION RUM BARREL AGED COFFEE – Complex, bright and sweet with notes of rum, cocoa, honey, floral, dried berries and oak.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Love the rich taste to start the day. But worry about breathalyzer test 😜
This is special.....wonderful taste.
I used to like coffee. But now using the Rum Barrel Aged Coffee I LOVE my coffee.
They said it was a hit ! And thanked me for introducing them to grinder coffee
I tried this one at the plantation last month and regrettably didn't purchase it. I've been thinking about it ever since, so today I'm placing my order ;)