Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our limited edition Rum Barrel Aged Kauai Coffee, and you’re instantly transported to paradise! This small-batch coffee is crafted and roasted here at our Kalaheo Estate, only after the green coffee beans are aged in charred oak barrels used to create Koloa Rum, our neighbors located right here on our Kauai paradise.
This process gives our gives our 100% Hawaiian beans a uniquely delicate flavor profile that is complex, bright and sweet with flavor notes of rum, cocoa, honey, floral, dried berries and oak.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- LIMITED EDITION RUM BARREL AGED COFFEE – Complex, bright and sweet with notes of rum, cocoa, honey, floral, dried berries and oak.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
The rum flavor is very apparent in the coffee, it is a mid roast, very smooth to drink. I like it very much.
Fabulous Kauai coffee with the perfect rum overtone. The smell is heavenly. Great job Kauai Coffee.
Honestly can no stress this enough but this is the best coffee I have ever hand in my life. I bought it for my dad and I to have and we both agree this is what coffee should taste like in the morning, freshly brewed. So happy I got this and will definitely buy this again!!!
It's like drinking a rum baba rather than the smooth, rich coffee I'm accustomed to from Kauai Coffee. I get it -- the word rum is in its name and it's barrel aged. However, it's simply too much of a good thing. Instead, I have a cup or two as a post-meal treat or in the evening when I am reading, so I can savor its unique flavor. Glad it's in the lineup and will buy it again when I finish the current bag.
I was able to sample this coffee while visiting Kauai in December. It was wonderful....though I haven't bought any because it is a little beyond my coffee budget. I do know that it takes a long time to brew and it is not always available and this is the reason for the cost. My husband and I really loved it!