Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our limited edition Rum Barrel Aged Kauai Coffee, and you’re instantly transported to paradise! This small-batch coffee is crafted and roasted here at our Kalaheo Estate, only after the green coffee beans are aged in charred oak barrels used to create Koloa Rum, our neighbors located right here on our Kauai paradise.
This process gives our gives our 100% Hawaiian beans a uniquely delicate flavor profile that is complex, bright and sweet with flavor notes of rum, cocoa, honey, floral, dried berries and oak.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- LIMITED EDITION RUM BARREL AGED COFFEE – Complex, bright and sweet with notes of rum, cocoa, honey, floral, dried berries and oak.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Coffee is rich and very tasty!
Love giving as gifts to friends and special visitors to the island.
My family brought this coffee back home from their Hawaii vacation. It is excellent and unique, smooth with the rum notes. I will purchase again.
Exceptional aroma and just a hint of rum flavor to add to and not distract from the smooth body of the coffee. I have brewed in an immersion dripper (19 grams medium/coarse grind to 12oz water 3 minutes immersion with a stir at 90 seconds) and made an espresso. Each were fantastic. I chased the espresso with a piece of fresh pineapple.
not one of my favorites but it's different and good. You can taste the hints of oak very slight note of rum
The rum flavor is very apparent in the coffee, it is a mid roast, very smooth to drink. I like it very much.