Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Nā Pali Coast flavored coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. One Cup at a time™. Nā Pali Coast coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The combination of bold, rich flavor, with a vivid aroma of nutty notes and sweet chocolate overtones, and our dark-roasted beans makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, the easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods in our 72 ct. boxes are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**. Each box contains 72 individually wrapped single-serves pods. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
- NĀ PALI COAST - Dark-roasted, delivering a bold, rich flavor, with a vivid aroma of nutty notes and sweet chocolate overtones
- 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai and individually wrapped like picture shown
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*
- COMPOSTABLE - the single-serve pods in our 72 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate
Any Keurig pod is a compromise, but the Napali Dark Roast are quite good. I’ve probably purchased and consumed nearly 1,000 of them over the past several years.
Best coffee ever!!! Thank you!!
I purchased 74 of the decaf pods because my hubby couldn’t find a brand that had a heartier taste in decaf….
He loves it I also purchased 74 of regular for me and absolutely love it! We are leaving for a cruise next month and plan to visit!
If you are looking for a dark roast.
BEST SO FAR IN MY DARK ROAST WORLD.
FOR ME NOTHING COMES CLOSE.
I love your coffee. And I love the compostable pods you use. That is why I was surprised that they showed up in individually wrapped packets. Kind of defeats the purpose of the compostable pods. Mild roast is my favorite.