Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
Sip a different Estate Reserve coffee each month, and you’ll be transported to paradise!
A variety of our medium roasted coffees will be sent out monthly.
- McBryde Estate
- Aunty Aloha - Medium Grind
- Peaberry Medium
- Kauai Sunrise
- Poipu Estate Medium
- Kope Olenalena
- Kauai Breeze
- Visitor Center City Roast
- Big Braddah - Medium Grind
- Polihale Sunset
- Red Catuai
- Typica Medium
- Holiday Blend
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- 100% ESTATE RESERVE COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
In December, as a gift to ourselves, my husband and I signed up for "The Coffee Of The Month". Every month we enjoy trying a new coffee. So far, we have enjoyed them all immensely.
We have had the coffee of the month subscription with Kauai Coffee now for about 8-9 years. While there are some other brews that we like better in this class, the McBride Estate is a solid contender. Low acid, and very drinkable (I do my coffee black with no other nonsense added). It pairs excellently with breakfast, such as eggs, omelettes, frittatas, and so on. Other blends stand out better to sweeter breakfast material, which we do not frequent.
I also find it perfect with Asian-Styled breads and so on that are much lower in sugar and have more subtle fillings like Red Bean and green tea - to which McBride is perfect with as its not over powering.
I bought my husband the Assorted Medium Roasts Coffee of the Month subscription and it has been such a treat for us to create our morning brew with each top-shelf monthly roast. We also use the beans to create espresso which has proven to be the best shots we've ever put in our mouths - none of that bitter taste and lots of flavor. I highly recommend.
Every morning my wife says "This is delicious coffee"
What else need I say?