Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Cold Brew coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Cold Brew coffee is a 100% Hawaiian course ground coffee, designed to be cold brewed. Brewing is easy! Just combine, steep, filter and then refrigerate to enjoy your homemade cold brew coffee! Best served over ice. Our Cold Brew recipe is on the back of the bag, however, if you have a dedicated cold brew system, please follow the brewing instructions provided with your device.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- COLD BREW – Coarse ground coffee optimized for cold brewing to give you a consistent, extra smooth cold brew.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
I've tried many different coffees for cold brew. Some were marketed as "cold brew" and some were standard brew with the coarsest grind possible.
With other coffees, the amount of steep time was crucial as they got bitter and funky with too much time.
The Kauai Coffee Cold Brew always produces a smooth, well-balanced cold brew, even if I let it steep for 24 hours.
I love Kauai Coffee as a brand, the coffee culture at their roastery is wonderful, and they produce delicious coffee beans.
I do wish I could buy them locally in California, but I understand them wanting to be in control of all their product until the moment of shipment.
I can't wait for my next trip to Kauai in 2024 so I can visit them again!
Great flavor. Easy to do!
The title says it all! This coffee is as smooth as it gets with my cold brew. This one is far and away my favorite! I highly recommend it!
Makes good cold brew.
Kauai Coffee's cold brew is the best cold brew I have ever made. We ordered it once because we love Kauai Coffee in general and figured we should try it. After that initial taste, we have stopped getting our previous beans and 100% switched to this brew. I've made it with the overnight soaking and with the Cuisinart fast brewer and it's great both ways. We won't buy another cold brew ever again. If you like cold brew, get this!