Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
Sip a different dark roast Estate Reserve Coffee each month and you’ll transported to paradise!
Coffees listed below but will be sent in no particular order - 10 oz bags
- Typica Medium
- Peaberry Medium
- Roastmaster's Choice Kope 'Olenalena
- Poipu Estate Medium
- Red Catuai
- Polihale Sunset
- Big Braddah - Ground Only
- Aunty Aloha - Ground Only
- Roastmaster's Choice Kauai Breeze
- Roastmaster's Choice McBryde Estate
- Visitor Center City Roast
- Holiday Blend
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- 100% ESTATE RESERVE COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Have been in the coffee club for a long time and have never been disappointed. Always fresh and great tasting. I would highly recommend jointing!
After visiting the island, I decided this is one of my favorite coffee brands. When the stateside hula girl changed, I started a subscription instead of my usual one-off order. I am very happy with my monthly surprise.
My family and customers love the coffee all the different tastes and flavors . Thank you
Look forward to and enjoy receiving the variety of different roasts each month. However, there is one roast -- Red Catuai - that is too bitter for my tastes. Will appreciate if you drop that roast from future monthly shipments,
Every month I look forward to receiving my Estate Reserve Club coffee beans. The FRESH taste of the very best beans is a true TREAT every morning. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone that has a very discerning taste for coffee. Excellent. Truly Excellent.