Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai vanilla macadamia nut ground coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. With all natural flavoring, the vanilla macadamia nut blend is rich and sweet, with a hint of nuttiness. We combined your long-time favorite vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Hawaiian coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- VANILLA MACADAMIA NUT – With all natural flavoring, we combined vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Hawaiian coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
My husband never liked flavored coffees until he tried Kauai Coffee's Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee. Now, it is his favorite coffee.
I was hesitant to order, because I thought chocolate would be my favorite, but this one shocked me! The flavor is so rich. My husband and I order regularly, and this flavor is one of our new favorites! This is a great all year flavor!
My wife fell in love with this flavor at a little coffee shop in Old Town Koloa on our first trip to Kauai. It's still her favorite coffee to this day, all she adds is a splash of heavy cream
I love this coffee and it's flavor is wonderful.
Just right - not too strong and not bitter.
I've ordered this coffee a few times in the past and will continue to do so.