Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Swiss Water Decaf Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Using the Swiss Water Process, this Medium Roast coffee is 99.9% caffeine-free, and a 100% Hawaiian coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. With all natural flavoring, the vanilla macadamia nut blend is rich and sweet, with a hint of nuttiness. We combined your long-time favorite vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Hawaiian coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii.
Swiss Water Process uses the elements of water, temperature and time to create some of the most intriguing decaf coffee. Swiss Water Process removes caffeine in a gentle, 100% chemical free process until the coffee is 99.9% caffeine free. Swiss Water Process starts with one philosophy: a passion for crafting amazing decaffeinated coffee. Because when you love coffee, what you take out is just as important as what you leave in.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- SWISS WATER DECAF VANILLA MACADAMIA NUT – We combined your long-time favorite vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Hawaiian coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii, without the caffeine. Vanilla Macadamia Nut is all naturally flavored.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Love the Kauai decaf coffee. I can drink it black as it is not too strong, but still has a nice flavor. I get a large order once every year. The best coffee I have ever consumed.
I wanted something I could enjoy in the evening and this hits the spot!!
One of my go-to faves, always great tasting and in stock in my Kauai Coffee stash.
Some nights I really just want a coffee before bed, but of course regular brews won't cut it, thanks to the caffeine. That said, most decaf coffees I've tried have been fairly underwhelming - I was hesitant to try this one, but I'm so glad I did. I'm not a coffee expert by any means, but this doesn't taste like decaf to me! Definitely put this one into your evening rotation - highly recommended!
I wouldn't buy decaf coffee because all the ones I ever tried were rotten. The vanilla macadamia nut decaf is amazing! I ordered 2 more bags so I would not run out. Great stuff â?¤ï¸?ðŸ˜Šâ˜•ï¸?