Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Hawaiian Holiday Spice coffee and you’re instantly transported to the Holidays in Hawaii! Hawaiian Holiday Spice coffee is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. With all natural flavoring, the Hawaiian holiday spice blend combines hints of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. This unique blend is like drinking a gingerbread cookie!
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- HAWAIIAN HOLIDAY SPICE – With all natural flavoring, hints of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves are featured in this unique blend.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Well, I liked it, but my spouse thought the flavor was too strong.
This Christmas blend is so good. Just the right spice and oooooo, the coffee, the best! Recommend you to try this and any other one that catches your eye.
Very good. Not spicy but extra delicious.
Hawaiian Holiday Spice - 100% Hawaiian
I love the aroma before brewing, and I love the taste when it is done. Hawaiian coffee is the only coffee I can drink both with a little creamer or black, it is so smooth and rich in aroma and taste, you can smell and taste the holidays, it is wonderful!!