Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
Sip a different 100% Hawaiian Flavored coffee each month and you’ll be transported to paradise!
- Vanilla Macadamia Nut
- Chocolate Strawberry
- Irish Creme
- Coconut Caramel Crunch
- Honey Macadamia Nut
- Brewberry Crumble
- Coconut Creme Pie
- Vanilla Cinnamon Graham Cracker
- Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Mistletoe
- Holiday Spice
- Salted Caramel
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Love the monthly delivery and the February Chocolate Strawberry is sooo good! Will order more while it's available!!
First of all I love Kauai Coffee. The only coffee I will drink. I received chocolate covered strawberries. I guess for February for Valentines. It was wonderful. My favorite is Banana Nut Cream. I will be a Kauai Coffee drinker the rest of my life. So looking forward to see what March brings. Oh when I drink Kauai Coffee it brings me back to Hawaii every cup. Love it!
We started our subscription in November ‘23 and it was a great coffee flavor (holiday spice) however that was the same flavor we got for December. In January, the flavor was vanilla macadamia nut however it was the same flavor in February again! This made me cancel. Don’t get me wrong- the flavors are awesome and I love this brand of coffee. It’s just disappointing that they were repeating the flavors so often and the vanilla macadamia nut coffee is sold in all of the grocery stores where I live for much less than $15/month. I wish they put more thought into it rather than repeat these flavors. I cancelled but am willing to start again closer to the holidays.
My main problem is the repeat flavors— did I mention that already? It’s a shame. Felt like I should share to spread awareness to people considering buying the subscription.
We appreciate your feedback and wish that you would have contacted us so that we could have addressed the issue for you. Our Flavored Coffee of the Month is different every month and we apologize that was not your experience. Unfortunately, sometimes when a subscription is set up for every 30 days, right at the end or at the beginning of the month there can be some cross-over due some months of the year being 31 days.
We do truly appreciate you subscribing with us in the past and that you did enjoy the flavors you received.
So many good flavors! Liked everyone we got. Well worth the purchase!