Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Decaf Medium Roast coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. One Cup at a time™. Kauai decaf coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, without the caffeine. The combination of light floral notes, bright aroma and our medium-roasted beans makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion. Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, the easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods in our 72 ct. boxes are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**. Each box contains 72 individually wrapped single-serves pods. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
- ALL THE FLAVOR WITHOUT CAFFEINE - Our decaffeinated coffee has a smooth, delicious flavor, without the caffeine
- 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai and individually wrapped like picture shown
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Smooth and delicious
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*
- COMPOSTABLE - the single-serve pods in our 72 ct. cartons are BPI® certified 100% compostable in industrial facilities**
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate
Great taste. Hope it never changes.
The decaf medium roast was really good! I also drink the Acaia which my husband and I absolutely love but I can only have one cup of the caffeinated so my second cup is the decaf. Your coffees are amazing! Thank you! Sally Clark
Love the coffee, can't drink leaded. The smell is so outrageous, will be ordering more when I run out.
We like medium roast decaf but wish we could get coconut caramel crunch decaf pods.
We are never disappointed with your coffee, especially the estate reserves. We also love that you have the decaf in pods so that my mother-in-law can enjoy it also.