Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Coconut Caramel Crunch ground coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! This popular blend is made from 100% premium ground Hawaiian coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. With all natural flavoring, the combination of sweet, nutty caramel, tropical coconut, and our medium-roasted beans, makes this delectable coffee the perfect cup for any occasion.
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- COCONUT CARAMEL CRUNCH – With all natural flavoring, the taste of sweet, nutty caramel is blended with tropical coconut.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
The best coffee by far from any other
I am not much of a coffee drinker, but I found this coffee at Walmart for my Keurig and tried it. Now I'm addicted and Walmart quit selling it. I now have it delivered to my door.
This coffee by far is my favorite. I would always visit when in Hawaii and now I can just order on line and not have to wait .
I was gifted a bag of Coconut Caramel Crunch for Christmas many years ago by my son after he and his wife vacationed in Kauai. The coffee was so good that I looked for a source and after trying a couple of other flavors from a local grocery store, went online and ordered my favorite directly from the growers. It’s now part of my everyday routine. Love, love, love it.
I had this coffee when I visited the wonderful Kauai Coffee in June and knew I would be ordering it when I got home. I love it both hot and iced and happen to be drinking it iced right now! This flavor will stay in my coffee rotation always.