Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time™.
One sip of our Kauai Hawaiian Holiday Spice coffee and you’re instantly transported to the Holidays in Hawaii! Hawaiian Holiday Spice coffee is a 100% Hawaiian ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. With all natural flavoring, the Hawaiian holiday spice blend combines hints of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. This unique blend is like drinking a gingerbread cookie!
From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Some call Kauai paradise. We simply call it home.
- HAWAIIAN HOLIDAY SPICE – With all natural flavoring, hints of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves are featured in this unique blend.
- 100% HAWAIIAN COFFEE – Grown and roasted on the island of Kauai! With a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma, each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use high quality beans to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
So good with good flavor
This is not my standard coffee but I bought it to try something different. It is good and an interesting variation from my usual Kauai coffee. I will continue to buy to buy it to be a variation from usual order of Kauai coffee.
We enjoyed it so much we ordered more.
For over 15 years this has been our favorite coffee. We first found Kauai Coffee because we drove by your plantation on our honeymoon. We pulled in on a lark and fell in love with this coffee flavor. We’ve been ordering it ever since and have visited you in person on our two other trips to Kauai!
We just visited Kauai coffee took the tour and came back with several purchases. I gave them all away and just had to buy more. I will continue buying more! We love it.