2021 Kauai Coffee Holiday Gift Guide
Gift Cards for Good CheerSay mahalo to the educators, babysitters, health care workers, and everyday heroes in your life with a Kauai Coffee gift card. You pick the amount; we send the aloha!
Buy Any 5 Coffees, Get 1 Free!Have a big coffee kahuna on your list this year? You know, the person who begins and ends the day with a cup of their favorite brew and usually visits the barista mid-day too? Delight them with a selection of Estate Reserve Coffee and get a free bag to keep or gift when you buy five! Kauai Coffee Estate Reserve is the top of the crop. Each year it is selected by our experts and represents the finest 100% Kauai Coffee. With exceptional offerings such as Kauai Blue Mountain and Peaberry, Estate Reserve makes an excellent gift for the Hawaiian coffee gourmand! [caption id="attachment_3987" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] Check out our DIY gift box guide to create a personalized gift at home.[/caption]
100% Kauai Coffee with Flavor and Holiday Flair100% Kauai Coffee is delicious on its own, but our holiday offerings and classic flavors will give the coffee lovers on your list a true taste of the season. These unique Hawaiian coffee offerings are sure to make their spirits merry, tropical, and bright.
- Estate Reserve Holiday Blend: A 50% dark and medium roast coffee blend that is perfect for sharing with 'ohana this holiday season. This 100% Kauai Coffee has a rich aroma with nutty notes, bright, fruit-toned acidity, and lingering hints of toffee and caramel that unfold sip after sip. Choose a festive Sand Snowman or Santa Starfish packaging to add island style to any gift.
- Coconut Caramel Crunch: One sip of our Kauai Coconut Caramel Crunch ground coffee, and you'll be instantly transported to paradise! This popular flavor is a Kauai Coffee fan favorite and makes an excellent gift for anyone on your list.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut: Are there any two flavors more closely associated with the taste of Hawaii? With a hint of toasted macadamia nuts and rich chocolate, this 100% Hawaiian coffee is an authentic taste of aloha.
Curated Kauai Coffee Gift SetsNot sure what to get the coffee lover who has everything? Kauai Coffee curated coffee gift sets are the answer. Surprise the conscious coffee connoisseur on your list with 100% Kauai Coffee, reusable drinkware, tasty treats, and logo items.
- Holiday Luau Gift Plate*: A match made in paradise! Our Hawaiian Holiday Spice coffee is paired with petite butter macadamia cookies, glazed macadamia nuts, and a holiday ornament. It's the perfect gift for the most festive coffee lovers on your list. *While supplies last
- Kauai Coffee Holiday Gift Bowl: The holiday gift bowl is perfect for the coffee lover on the go! The ornate wooden bowl is filled with single-serve Kauai Coffee pods, biscotti cookies, and our signature blue Kauai Coffee mug.
Kauai Coffee SubscriptionsGive the gift of Hawaiian coffee all year long with a Kauai Coffee Subscription! It's a gift that keeps on giving that even the Griswold's would enjoy! With two subscription experiences to choose from, you can create a custom gift and delivery schedule to suit any taste, and send sustainably grown coffee from Hawaii directly to their door.
- Estate Reserve Subscription: Top of the crop coffees hand-selected and artisan roasted.
- Island Experience Subscription: 100% Kauai Coffee available in regular, decaf, and our popular Hawaiian flavors.
Artisan and Small Batch CoffeeRum Barrel Aged Coffee: This limited edition 100% Kauai Coffee is aged in Koloa Rum barrels to create a unique and delicious small-batch coffee you won't find anywhere else. The charred oak barrels used to age Koloa Rum infuse the coffee with a delicate rum flavor that is complex, bright, and floral with flavor notes of cocoa, honey, oak, and dried berries. Impress dad, grandpa, or any rum and coffee lover with this exceptional coffee.
Tasty Treats and Stocking StuffersHoliday coffee is always better when served with a sweet treat on the side. Browse our selection of tasty snacks, sauces, cookies, candy, and stocking stuffers to add a taste of Hawaii to any holiday gift. Some of our favorites include:
- Premium Dry-Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- Kauai Coffee Jelly and Syrup
- Kauai Coffee Big Braddah Rub and Seasoning
Apparel, Art, and AccessoriesNot every coffee gift has to be consumable. Kauai Coffee apparel, art, and accessories also make great holiday gifts for coffee lovers! From logo wear to collectible burlap coffee bags, coffee mugs, and makers, you can surprise and delight the coffee drinkers on your list with island gifts they will use and cherish long after the coffee goes down! A few of our favorite Kauai Coffee keepsakes include:
Related Blog postsView all
The Ultimate June Gift Guide: Coffee Delights for Dads, Grads, Brides, and Grooms
June is full of special occasions and celebrations, from Father's Day to graduations, weddings, and anniversaries. What better way to honor and delight the dads, grads, brides, and grooms in your l...
How to Cold Brew Decaf and Caffeinated Coffee
Temperatures are rising and cold brew coffee season is upon us once again! If you're ready to indulge in a smooth and satisfying alternative to your regular hot cup of coffee, look no further than ...
What is the Coffee Taster’s Flavor Wheel?
The Coffee Taster's Flavor Wheel is a guide used by coffee professionals to evaluate the flavors and aromas present in coffee. The Specialty Coffee Association created the flavor wheel and standar...
Taste Paradise with Tropical Coffee from Kauai
Coffee comes from a tropical plant. Therefore, it is not surprising that many bright and flavorful notes associated with tropical ingredients are found in coffee. Tropical coffee like ours also pai...
The Best Coffee Gifts for Mother’s Day
Mother's Day is almost here. Even though we like to celebrate 'ohana every day at Kauai Coffee, there is something special about showing the remarkable women in your life how much you care on a day...
Ultimate Guide to 100% Hawaiian Coffee
100% Hawaiian coffee is highly regarded and adored by coffee connoisseurs worldwide. Even though Hawaii is the only U.S. state with a thriving commercial coffee industry, Hawaiian-grown coffee is r...
Kauai Coffee Takes First Place in 2023 HAWAII Magazine Readers' Choice Awards
Thanks to you, Kauai Coffee has been voted the Best Coffee Grower in the All Islands category of the 2023 HAWAI'I Magazine Readers' Choice Awards for the ninth year in a row! More than 100,000 read...
What is Blue Mountain Coffee?
When it comes to the most sought-after types of coffee, the Jamaican Blue Mountain varietal is often placed at the top of the list because it is one of the world's rarest and most expensive coffees...
Everything You Need to Know About Decaf Coffee
Caffeine is a naturally occurring stimulant found in the leaves, seeds, and fruit of many plant species, including coffee. If you're a part of the 83% of US adults that enjoy starting the day with...
Homemade Irish Coffee Creamer
It's our favorite time of year once again! The rainy season is on its way out, the coffee orchard is about to bloom, and the newest crop of coffee will burst onto branches soon! Of course, it's als...
All About Coffee Flowers
Coffee comes from a pretty spectacular plant. Not just because it produces the wonderful little seed that makes our favorite beverage, but also because it is a beautiful flowering tree that erupts ...