2021 Kauai Coffee Holiday Gift Guide
Gift Cards for Good CheerSay mahalo to the educators, babysitters, health care workers, and everyday heroes in your life with a Kauai Coffee gift card. You pick the amount; we send the aloha!
Buy Any 5 Coffees, Get 1 Free!Have a big coffee kahuna on your list this year? You know, the person who begins and ends the day with a cup of their favorite brew and usually visits the barista mid-day too? Delight them with a selection of Estate Reserve Coffee and get a free bag to keep or gift when you buy five! Kauai Coffee Estate Reserve is the top of the crop. Each year it is selected by our experts and represents the finest 100% Kauai Coffee. With exceptional offerings such as Kauai Blue Mountain and Peaberry, Estate Reserve makes an excellent gift for the Hawaiian coffee gourmand! [caption id="attachment_3987" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] Check out our DIY gift box guide to create a personalized gift at home.[/caption]
100% Kauai Coffee with Flavor and Holiday Flair100% Kauai Coffee is delicious on its own, but our holiday offerings and classic flavors will give the coffee lovers on your list a true taste of the season. These unique Hawaiian coffee offerings are sure to make their spirits merry, tropical, and bright.
- Estate Reserve Holiday Blend: A 50% dark and medium roast coffee blend that is perfect for sharing with 'ohana this holiday season. This 100% Kauai Coffee has a rich aroma with nutty notes, bright, fruit-toned acidity, and lingering hints of toffee and caramel that unfold sip after sip. Choose a festive Sand Snowman or Santa Starfish packaging to add island style to any gift.
- Coconut Caramel Crunch: One sip of our Kauai Coconut Caramel Crunch ground coffee, and you'll be instantly transported to paradise! This popular flavor is a Kauai Coffee fan favorite and makes an excellent gift for anyone on your list.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut: Are there any two flavors more closely associated with the taste of Hawaii? With a hint of toasted macadamia nuts and rich chocolate, this 100% Hawaiian coffee is an authentic taste of aloha.
Curated Kauai Coffee Gift SetsNot sure what to get the coffee lover who has everything? Kauai Coffee curated coffee gift sets are the answer. Surprise the conscious coffee connoisseur on your list with 100% Kauai Coffee, reusable drinkware, tasty treats, and logo items.
- Holiday Luau Gift Plate*: A match made in paradise! Our Hawaiian Holiday Spice coffee is paired with petite butter macadamia cookies, glazed macadamia nuts, and a holiday ornament. It's the perfect gift for the most festive coffee lovers on your list. *While supplies last
- Kauai Coffee Holiday Gift Bowl: The holiday gift bowl is perfect for the coffee lover on the go! The ornate wooden bowl is filled with single-serve Kauai Coffee pods, biscotti cookies, and our signature blue Kauai Coffee mug.
Kauai Coffee SubscriptionsGive the gift of Hawaiian coffee all year long with a Kauai Coffee Subscription! It's a gift that keeps on giving that even the Griswold's would enjoy! With two subscription experiences to choose from, you can create a custom gift and delivery schedule to suit any taste, and send sustainably grown coffee from Hawaii directly to their door.
- Estate Reserve Subscription: Top of the crop coffees hand-selected and artisan roasted.
- Island Experience Subscription: 100% Kauai Coffee available in regular, decaf, and our popular Hawaiian flavors.
Artisan and Small Batch CoffeeRum Barrel Aged Coffee: This limited edition 100% Kauai Coffee is aged in Koloa Rum barrels to create a unique and delicious small-batch coffee you won't find anywhere else. The charred oak barrels used to age Koloa Rum infuse the coffee with a delicate rum flavor that is complex, bright, and floral with flavor notes of cocoa, honey, oak, and dried berries. Impress dad, grandpa, or any rum and coffee lover with this exceptional coffee.
Tasty Treats and Stocking StuffersHoliday coffee is always better when served with a sweet treat on the side. Browse our selection of tasty snacks, sauces, cookies, candy, and stocking stuffers to add a taste of Hawaii to any holiday gift. Some of our favorites include:
- Premium Dry-Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- Kauai Coffee Jelly and Syrup
- Kauai Coffee Big Braddah Rub and Seasoning
Apparel, Art, and AccessoriesNot every coffee gift has to be consumable. Kauai Coffee apparel, art, and accessories also make great holiday gifts for coffee lovers! From logo wear to collectible burlap coffee bags, coffee mugs, and makers, you can surprise and delight the coffee drinkers on your list with island gifts they will use and cherish long after the coffee goes down! A few of our favorite Kauai Coffee keepsakes include:
Related Blog postsView all
How to Make Espresso Without a Machine
For many coffee drinkers, espresso is the ultimate expression of coffee perfection. Even though people widely consume it in the United States and around the world, there is much confusion about wha...
Our Coffee Starts with Kindness
November 13 is World Kindness Day. As the trade winds begin to cool and our harvest season winds down, now is a good time to reflect on what it means to cultivate coffee with kindness. At Kauai Cof...
Scary Good Halloween Treats You Can Make with Kauai Coffee
How do you make coffee for a ghost? Add a little scream and sugar! Halloween is almost here, and we couldn't resist sharing a little ghoulish giggle along with these scary good Halloween treats yo...
Kauai Coffee Sale and Visitor Donations Raise $31,000 for Maui Wildfire Relief Efforts
At Kauai Coffee Company, we've always believed in the power of coffee to bring people together. This National Coffee Day, we channeled that belief into action by launching a special sale and collec...
Brew Like a Roast Master
Is there anything that smells or tastes better than freshly roasted coffee? We think not! Roasting is both an art and a science that takes years to master. Our roast masters are the innovators resp...
Kauai Coffee Brewing Guide: Pour Over Method
If you're a coffee enthusiast and appreciate the rich flavors of 100% Hawaiian coffee, you're in for a treat! This comprehensive guide explores the art of brewing your favorite Kauai Coffee using t...
What does Fair Trade Certification™ Mean?
October is Fair Trade Month and a great time to learn more about what Fair Trade Certification™ really means for your favorite businesses and products. At Kauai Coffee, our commitment to sustainabi...
Whole Bean Vs. Ground Coffee: Which is Right for You?
If you brew coffee at home, you likely start your day with one question – whole bean or ground? In this guide, we're spilling the beans on the difference between the two so you can understand how t...
How Do Coffee Beans Grow?
The 2023 harvest has begun! With the coffee trees full of ripe cherries, now is a great time to go behind-the-scenes and get a look at how coffee beans grow in Hawaii. Find out how our island-grown...
Complete Guide to Peaberry Coffee
If you see peaberry on a coffee shop menu, you might wonder what it is and why it's so expensive. If these questions have crossed your mind, this guide to peaberry coffee is for you. Learn about pe...
Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is Back Again!
The calendar may say August, but our hearts say it's pumpkin season, which means Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is back for a limited time! With subtle notes of cinnamon, caramel and pecan one sip will trans...